Who would have thought it?
Tax is rising up the social and political agenda – fast.
The world is beginning to realise that savage cuts in public services are avoidable.
Governments must close the loopholes that allow wealthy individuals, multinationals, criminals and dictators avoid – and evade – paying their fair share for the things that they depend on.
Without tax havens it couldn’t happen
John Christensen, Director, Tax Justice Network
We’ve talked through the solutions from a policy-making perspective.
But what can we do about it?
Well, lots of things.
Level 1. Know your stuff
- Subscribe to the blog
- Follow on Twitter
- Like us on Facebook
- Subscribe to the YouTube channel
- Learn the arguments
- Get Treasure Islands, the book
- Check out our further reading section
Level 2 Spread the word
- Tell friends, family, peers, mild acquaintances and strangers if appropriate
- Share Tackle Tax Havens content
- Book a Tackle Tax havens Prezi presentation